Why Exhibit in Vietnam?
The 16th Vietnam International Plastics & Rubber Industry Exhibition has been seen as the best path to enter Vietnam market, and the most beneficial way to promote products, services and machinery internationally.
High Potential Market
Vietnam is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. According to Standard Chartered’s Global Research report released in Ho Chi Minh City on January 27, Vietnam would become the second fastest growing economy in Asia in 2016, second only to India.
Local Plastics Industry Rising
Vietnam’s plastics industry has around 2,000 businesses, and 83% are located in the Ho Chi Minh City. Its plastics products having a great competitive edge for packaging, household products, and construction and engineering plastics. These plastics products have gradually reached the point to where it can control the market of several countries.
High Value FDI Attractor
In the 1st quarter of 2016, Vietnam has received around $4.03 billion in FDI. Foreign investors are investing in 19 different sectors of Vietnam economy. To enter this high value market, the 16th Vietnam International Plastics & Rubber Industry Exhibition is your finest choice.
Why exhibit in Vietnam Plas?
- It is the preferred exhibition to present an overview of all the technical developments, procedures and techniques, as well as future trends.
- The most experienced exhibition in Vietnam – This show has been held for 15 times, and had over 11,250 visitors in 2015.
03-06 October, 2019
03-05 Oct. 09:00-17:00
06 Oct. 09:00-15:00
Saigon Exhibition & Conference Center (SECC)
Address: 799 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu Ward, Dist.7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Map
Ministry of Industry & Trade - Vinexad National Trade Fair & Advertising J.S.C (VINEXAD)
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.
Chan Chao International Co., Ltd.
Vietnam Plastics Association (VPA)
Ministry of Industry & Trade
Ministry of Science & Technology
Vietnam Rubber Association (VRA)
Rubber Plastic Manufacturers Association (RPMA)
Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI)
Taiwan Mold & Die Industry Association (TMDIA)
The Taiwan Plastic Industry Association (TTPIA)
China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT)
- Appliances Manufacturers
- Association & Trade bodies
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Building & Construction / Chemical Importers, Dealers & Suppliers
- Confectionary Manufacturers
- Dairy Processers
- Designers, Consultants & Engineers
- Electronics & Electrical
- Equipment Buyers
- Fertilizers & Cement Manufacturers
- Flexible Packaging & Conversion
- Food & Beverages Manufacturers
- Footwear, Tire, tubes Manufacturers
- Government Officials
- Marketing & Brand Managers
- Moulded & Extruded Rubber Product
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Manufacturers
- Plastic Product Manufacturers
- Plastic, Printing & Packaging Professional
- Production Managers
- Rubber Processors & Manufacturers
- Textile & Garments
- Toy, Shoe & Others
- Traders & Indenters
- Wholesaler & Retailer